For our puppies, 7-16 weeks of age is a critical development period. Experiences during this time will impact the rest of your dog’s life. Our puppy preschool is an important step in creating a confident, relaxed, and well behaved dog. At Avery Animal Hospital Puppy Preschool,
What Will You and Your Puppy Learn?
Your puppy will:
- Learn vital social skills in a controlled setting
- Explore novel sights, sounds, and surfaces
- Associate fun experiences with our hospital
You will learn how to:
- Successfully house train and crate train your puppy
- Prevent and solve common behavior problems such as play biting, barking, and stealing objects
Preschool participants receive a Start Right Puppy Handbook.
Puppy preschool is every Thursday from 6:30-7:30 pm. The whole family is welcome to participate.
Puppies may attend any four class sessions until they reach 16 weeks of age.
All puppies must receive a DAPLP (Distemper combination) and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccine at least 7 days prior to starting class.
If you are interested in signing up for Puppy Preschool, please click here to watch Canine 101. This informative orientation is a prerequisite for the class. When you are done with the video take the short survey. Peyton will get back with you to get you and your puppy signed up for class.
Puppy Preschool at Avery Animal Hospital
Explore Our Complete List of Veterinary Services in Hilliard, OH
- Royal Canin Genetic Health Analysis
- Weight Management
- Puppy Kindergarten
- Puppy and Dog Care
- Parasite Prevention
- Pain Management
- Medical Hospitalization
- Laser Therapy
- In-Hospital & Reference Laboratory Services
- Euthanasia Services
- Kitten and Cat Care
- Canine 101
- Pet Wellness Exams
- Dental Care
- Senior Wellness