Avery Animal Hospital offers on-site radiology services. X-rays are the light form (gamma rays) used to take a picture (radiograph). These are used to help our veterinarians diagnose a problem or disease in your pet.
What Are Pet X-Rays Used For?
X-rays (radiographs) help us identify:
- Arthritis, fractures, juvenile growth problems, or bone tumors
- Heart enlargement or Congestive Heart Failure
- Pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis and other lung diseases
- Stomach or intestinal foreign bodies
- Organ enlargement or other forms of cancer
We offer digital radiographs at Avery Animal Hospital. This provides the best quality films in a quicker time period. Digital radiographs also allow us to transfer our films to a specialist instantly when needed. We offer specialist consultation for any appropriate cases.
Pet Radiology Services Near You
Please ask our staff or veterinarians if you have any questions about our radiology services or specialist consultation. If you’d like to learn more, contact us or Make An Appointment today.
Explore Our Complete List of Veterinary Services in Hilliard, OH
- Royal Canin Genetic Health Analysis
- Weight Management
- Puppy Preschool
- Puppy Kindergarten
- Puppy and Dog Care
- Parasite Prevention
- Pain Management
- Medical Hospitalization
- Laser Therapy
- In-Hospital & Reference Laboratory Services
- Euthanasia Services
- Kitten and Cat Care
- Canine 101
- Pet Wellness Exams
- Dental Care
- Senior Wellness